Re: LSB spec included commands

"which" is more suitable for shell scripts than "type" ( ex.
I can just say "ls `which ls`" ). "which" is often cited
in manuals and is probably more known in the UNIX user
community.

"which" is also a UNIX command, while "type" is just in the
shell ( bash, maybe others ).

The additions look good, "fuser" is indispensable ;)

Thanks,
Rob Helmer
Namodn