Remaining Interfaces

All,
	We scrubbed a lot of lingering interfaces at the meeting
this week. Attached is a short list of the remaining interfaces that
need to be cleaned up. I see a fgew that I think I know what to do about,
but I need everyone else to looks over this list, and let me know what
the disposition of the interface should be. (Included or Excluded), and
what the reference Specification should be.

asprintf
closelog
dprintf
drem
encrypt
_errno
fstat
fts_children
fts_close
fts_open
fts_read
fts_set
ftw
getchar_unlocked
getc_unlocked
getlogin
gettimeofday
glob
glob64
globfree
globfree64
glob_pattern_p
htonl
htons
ilogbf
ilogbl
inet_addr
inet_aton
inet_lnaof
inet_makeaddr
inet_netof
inet_network
inet_ntoa
ioperm
iopl
j0f
j0l
j1f
j1l
jnf
jnl
lockf
_longjmp
madvise
mknod
ntohl
ntohs
scandir
scandir64
_setjmp
ssignal
sysconf
_sys_errlist
tmpfile
tmpnam
tmpnam_r
ttyname
ttyname_r
uncompress
vasprintf
vdprintf
zlibVersion

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
5807 North Andrews Way                           129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.660.2500                              voice: 803.951.3630
http://www.metrolink.com/                        XFree86 Core Team
Creative Applications Lab Chair - SIGGRAPH 2001