more interfaces for the lsb spec

After reviewing

	http://lsb.sourceforge.net/status.php3?cmd=unknown-ints

here's a list of some symbols for which I think the disposition is
pretty obvious....

Comments?

						- Ted

Proposal to exclude:
====================

ftime		BSD 4.2 call obsoleted by gettimeofday
gtty		minix system call, unimplemented in linux
stty		minix system call, unimplemented in linux
profil		old syscall used for profiling, now emulated in glibc.  (not in use?)

ptrace		for debugging/development only
init_module	system call used by insmod
bdflush		system call used to tune bdflush
mount		system call should only be used by system programs
umount		system call should only be used by system programs
umount2		system call should only be used by system programs
swapoff		system call should only be used by system programs
swapon		system call should only be used by system programs
delete_module	system call should only be used by system programs

Questionable:

mknod		obvious, do we think applications call this directly?
		POSIX.1 ducked defining this.  Should we?

Malloc symbols
===============

With the exception of the first three (which we should probably
include), we should probably just remove the rest.

mallinfo	malloc interface, defined in SVID/XPG;  do we care?
mallopt		malloc interface, defined in SVID/XPG; do we care?
posix_memalign	defined in POSIX 1003.1d (not in unknown list); do we care?

Malloc extensions, should probably remove

memalign
valloc
malloc_get_state
malloc_set_state