Re: [PROPOSAL] (Ch.16 FHS) be more specific on file/dir permissions

I hope we can fix it that way:

        o   The system must grant to the application the permissions needed
            to use all system interfaces (ABIs) mentioned in the LSB document
  	    and included standards.

Lets test this with Alans examle:

Chapter 15.1 (User Database) does not mention the shadow password file.
There is the sentence:

	The passwd(5) user database should only be read and
        updated form the following APIs: ....

This explicitly makes passwd a "non interface". By not even mentioning it,
the shadow file is made a "non interface" too, implicitly.