Re: Playing with the spec

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000 tytso@mit.edu wrote:

> 2)  The CVS tree has source files and generated files checked into it,
>     which is a bit "dirty".  More seriously, the way the Makefile works,
>     it blows away the spec directory and recreates it, which means that
>     the CVS directory disappears.  This causes future CVS operations to
>     blow up until the CVS directory is manually recreated and
>     repopulated.  Suggestion: maybe we shouldn't keep the spec directory
>     checked into the CVS repository?

The makefile I originally checked in preserved the CVS directory by moving it
from the old directory. Has this been removed?

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
4711 North Powerline Road                        129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.938.0283                              voice: 803.951.3630
fax:   954.938.1982                              SkyTel: 800.405.3401
http://www.metrolink.com/