Re: PROPOSAL: command line for LSB package program

On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, Guilherme Manika wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 05:48:59PM -0700, Daniel Quinlan wrote:

And
  _("description"):_(<package description>)

and similiar.

>   In both cases, something like RPM queryformat would probably be interesting,
> so that you can define how you want your output.

Exactly how we'll implement this ;-) (RPM + queryformat + popt) = solution ;-)

Erik

|            "Who is John Galt?" - Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand		      |
|  Linux Application Development  --  http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad   |