Re: PROPOSAL: command line for LSB package program

>   install - install new packages, arguments are package files
>   remove  - remove installed packages, arguments are package names
>   check   - check packages (md5 checksums, etc.)

verify ?

>   list    - list all installed packages if no arguments, arguments are
>             package names
>   info    - return package info
>   extract - extract contents into current dir if no arguments, argument
>             is extraction directory

You missed 'upgrade'

Actually from the rpm world we've found people want

o	Install
o	Upgrade or install if not present
o	Upgrade

as three seperate things

You also need to be able to check, and list both installed and uninstalled
packages and to check installed against uninstalled

(ie check 'foo.pkg' versus foo I installed last week)