Re: /usr/sbin/sendmail specification proposal, draft 4

Then is the ultimate goal to create a GNU libmta.so or libmapi.so for
UNIX/Linux?    Could we note this in the LSB specification that this is
what is needed for consistency, then create an LSB/GNU todo to have a new
subproject created?

George Kraft IV
gk4@us.ibm.com
512-838-2688; t/l 678-2688