Re: PROPOSAL: init file actions (draft 5)

Luigi Genoni writes:

> ok, could we return ad disply also the pid(s), that would be
> usefull for scripting in general.

I think we could make that a recommendation for those init files that
display status information.  Would there be any objections to that?

Unfortunately, as a recommendation for something that is already
optional, it would be less useful for scripting in general.

Dan