LSB test suites candidates

All,

As a follow on from this weeks meeting:
for your information, the two test suites that we have presently
available/under development as candidates for LSB testing are as follows:

VSX-PCTS -  the Open Group's POSIX Conformance test suite, presently
version 4.4.4 , last updated December 1999. This tests for
POSIX.1-1990 compliance.

LBS-FHS , the FHS 2.0 test suite, last updated December 1999. This
will need updating to FHS2.1 when that spec is done.

These are both available under the Artistic License from
http://www.opengroup.org/testing/downloads.html
(and ftp://ftp.xopen.org/pub/lsb/test/ )

The most recent changes  allow these to be merged together into
a single meta suite.

We will be looking for more feedback in running these on Linux implementations
and will be starting more discussions on the lsb-test mailing list shortly.
If you are willing/interested in getting involved please drop me a line.

regards
Andrew

-----
Andrew Josey                                The Open Group
                                            Apex Plaza,Forbury Road,
Email: a.josey@opengroup.org                Reading,Berks.RG1 1AX,England
Tel:   +44 118 9508311 ext 2250             Fax: +44 118 9500110
Alternate Voice: +44 7974207557