Re: incorporating drafts into main body

   Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:03:04 -0700
   From: Daniel Quinlan <quinlan@transmeta.com>

   Ted Ts'o is also going to be taking over the rc script drafts,
   revising them, and filling in some missing parts.

In doing some research for the rc script drafts, it would be useful if
someone could send me a ls -lR of /etc/rc.d (or /etc/rc.? and
/etc/init.d, as appropriate) for different distributions.  If
representatives from the various distributions on lsb-spec could e-mail
(privately!) that information, I would greatly appreciate it.

I have access to RedHat 6.0 and Debian-current systems, already --- it's
distributions like Suse, Caldera, TurboLinux, etc. for which this would
be especially helpful.  Thanks!!

						- Ted