Re: Build problem

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> Should be, below are the md5sums for the gcc and glibc bits I am building
> with.

My bits match those. I did have some .tar.gz version lying around also, but
that _shouldn't_ matter. I've cleaned them out anyway for the next run.

I'm trying to use package_update.py to double check the package that way again,
but it barfs.

# ../extras/package_update.py ../docs/package_list
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "../extras/package_update.py", line 102, in ?
    actual, total, missed = retrieve_packages(package_list)
  File "../extras/package_update.py", line 65, in retrieve_packages
    print "%s is up to date, skipping" % name
NameError: global name 'name' is not defined

I don't think this version has the "don't DL if it already exists" feature,
yet either.

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@netsweng.com
Network & Software Engineering                   http://www.netsweng.com/