Re: LSB-si: ncurses with gcc 3.1

Yo,

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 12:43:34PM -0700, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> I've located the patchset necessary to
> let ncurses build correctly with gcc 3.1.
> The released 5.2 code is not "c++ standards
> clean" and 3.1 tips over on that.

I've attatched the smallest patch we have been able to create that fixes
this problem.  This is what we are using for the lfs-book in CVS.

A few other packages have notable problems with gcc3, vim (thou I do not
believe you guys are using it) and perl.

Hope this helps.  We (being LFS) didn't know the LSB was actually using
LFS for there SI.. otherwise some of us would have spoken up sooner ;)

Anyways, enjoy!