Re: new web page

On Wednesday 28 August 2002 11:58, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:
> I've dropped in a new webpage that starts
> to talk about the current work. May take
> a little bit to propagate our from the cvs.
>
> http://www.linuxbase.org/impl
>
> Any comments/suggestions/improvements
> welcome.
>
> Mats

<quote>
Building is handled by an XML-driven build system that is derived from the
Linux From Scratch project. Source code for the build environment can be
obtained from the LSB CVS tree: you will need the src/tools/si directory for
the build tool (nALFS) and the src/si directory for the XML files that drive
the build. Check the src/si/docs directory for instructions.
</quote>

The path to nALFS is src/tools/nALFS the path to the si's directory is src/si.