Re: ncurses c++

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> make the call and we will document it.  As usual I just implement the
> decisions, but I do not make them.

Just to put into writing what we discussed in person at Linux World, it
appreas that the C++ classes are implemented as a non-shared library which
sits on top of the shared libncurses.so. Given that we are not aware of
anything in the LSBsi that uses these interfaces, lets just turn them off
and move on.

                                Stuart

anderson@freestandards.org                                Free Standards Group
Lead Developer, Written Specification                     Linux Standard Base