New Patches of LSB SI on PPC

There are still some problems while LSBSI in PPC, and I made another patches for them.

The glibc-2.2.5.ppc.patch if for "ldconfig.h" in PPC, the glibc.xml.patch.phase2 and glibc.xml.patch.phase3 file are the corresponding xml file.

gcc-3.1.specs.patch is an old file in package directory, but I add the PPC support into it.

sh-utils.xml.patch.bootstrap is for sh-utils, while use static link to make it, it will give the error of multiple definition, so this patch file just change the LDFLAG, and please notice that this change only needed by bootstrap.

Yours Sincerely

Shou Hua Wang

IBM China Development Laboratory