new si: glibc patches

Looks like when I updated my stuff for the "new"
LSB-si to match a whole bunch of changes that
had gone into the cvs si base, I managed
to do something stupid, so that the glibc
conformance patch I had is not being applied.
At the time it contained patches to two files.

I've just been pointed (thanks, Chris!)
at two more glibc fixes, I'm going to
integrate and test these, and they should
be available in a new glibc conformance
patch probably Monday or Tuesday, given
the slowness of rebuilding stuff that
involves gcc 3.1, plus testing time
(which is pretty much constant no matter
what the cpu or underlying compiler: slow).

As noted in the other email just now, there
are five generic patches, all of which are
reflected in glibc cvs; there

I can produce a provisional patch today if
there's interest in testing in parallel....

Mats