RE: getting into the LSB-si

> > Also I should point out that there's no UML for Itanium.
>
> There is a directory for ia64, but it isn't populated yet.
> It's just 9-10 files. You could probably have it up and running
> over the weekend 8-).

Quote:

  Not all architectures can currently run UML. The potential problem
  is the ability of ptrace to change system call numbers. i386 couldn't
  until I got the change into 2.3.22 and 2.2.15, ppc could, and IA64
  and mips can't. I don't know about the other arches.

I don't see any signs that this is not allowed on Itanium, but
whatever....