uploading a big file still impossible

Johannes,

I see in the minimal sample implementation that we use:

glibc-2.2.1-3_lsb_0.4_1
glibc-devel-2.2.1-3_lsb_0.4_1
DEV-3.5-1
ncurses-5.2-5.lsb.0.5.0
bash-1.14.7-16.lsb.0.5.0
fileutils-4.0-9.lsb.0.5.0
strace-4.2-8.20010221a
pax-2.1-1.lsb.0.5.0

Where do we get the original binaries and source?  In the SOUCES directory,
why do we only have a patch for glibc?   How does one recreate this
environment?

How do these relate to the /lib/lsb that we (Stuart) provides in lsbdev?
Are these libraries filtering to the LSB sample implementation?

/usr/bin/lsbappchk
/usr/bin/lsblibchk
/usr/lsb/lib/libGL.so
/usr/lsb/lib/libICE.so
/usr/lsb/lib/libSM.so
/usr/lsb/lib/libX11.so
/usr/lsb/lib/libXext.so
/usr/lsb/lib/libXt.so
/usr/lsb/lib/libc.so
/usr/lsb/lib/libcrypt.so
/usr/lsb/lib/libcurses.so
/usr/lsb/lib/libdl.so
/usr/lsb/lib/libm.so
/usr/lsb/lib/libpthread.so
/usr/lsb/lib/libtrt.so
/usr/lsb/lib/libutil.so
/usr/lsb/lib/libz.so

Where does /lib/ld-lsb.so get built?   Is it provided in the LSB sample
implementation, in "lsbdev", or where?

To build an LSB compliant application in the LSB sample implementation,
would I do the following?

gcc -o foo -Wall foo.c -L/usr/lsb/lib
-Wl,--dynamic-linker=/lib/ld-lsb.so.1

If I run ldd on foo, then would I see ld-lsb.so.1 and /usr/lib/lib
libraries?

Thanks,

George Kraft IV
gk4@austin.ibm.com