Re: Question About Becoming LSB Certified..?!

I don't think this is any reason to be weary of the LSB, and I don't
think that very many people will be. Official (?) certification will
only be important for some commercial folks, who need to claim
certification for marketing or strategic reasons. For them, the expense
will not be significant. For everyone else, someone is going to write
some python script that will test 99.9% of the certification, and that
will be perfectly adequate.

My 2c