AT

Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of the leading translation agency Amadeus Translations I, Svetlana Gladkova, would like to offer you high quality translation services.

We specialize in providing experts for high quality translation and interpreting projects. We provide translation services for almost all of the world's languages. We also provide experts in website localization who can format your project directly into html so that all you have to do is upload the translated pages. Our translators are members of professional bodies such as the London Institute of Linguists, the London Institute of Translation and Interpreting or similar professional bodies of the highest standards. They are used to working on complex projects and to tight deadlines.

Our prices vary according to language pairs, level of difficulty, and other factors, however, to give you an idea of pricing, a translation of 1,000 words of general text from English into Spanish could be priced at GBP 79.

I shall be grateful to provide you with more information .

Yours faithfully,

Svetlana Gladkova

Amadeus Translations
am.trans@mail.ru