Re: RE: Question About Becoming LSB Certified..?!

Costs money that a lot of groups can't afford
as they have no money and no donations
either...so why should there be a LSB
compliance standard when it is NOT freely
available; HTML is a standard for the Web and
it is FREELY available -- you don't see the W3C
charging money do you?!?!

Michael Lauzon
Founder & Lead Project Manager
InceptionOS Project