Question About Becoming LSB Certified..?!

To Whom It May Concern,

I have a question about becoming LSB certified.
My group, which is working on a LSB-compliant
distro would like it to be LSB certified, but we
do NOT have that kind of money -- actually we
have no money at all -- to pay for
certification...so how can we become certified
if you want the little guys to comply with the
LSB, when only companies can seem to pay your
price for certification.  This is a valid point
I am making and would like to see this question
answered?!

Michael Lauzon
Founder & Lead Project Manager
InceptionOS Project