URGENT REPLY. REMEBER............

DEAR,SIR
 PRESIDENT/CEO
234 8033432440
JOINT VENTURE OVERSEAS (STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL)

I am the Group Managing Director, Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation, NNPC.  I've the confidence that
you can be of immense assistance to me in this
business of mutual benefit.
I have the sum of Thirty Million United States of
America Dollars ($30million) deposited with a
finance/securityhouse overseas.  I wish to invest this
money in your country, hence I am soliciting for your
partnership in a joint venture.  You will travel to
the fund base to meet the officials of the
finance/security house, there you will complete all
necessary formalities and be taken to their affiliate
bank where the fund will be handed over to you.  You
will invest, manage the fund and the proceed there
from
until I retire from public service.
This fund is accrual from over invoiced and inflated
contracts executed by foreign contractors in the
previous years in NNPC.  The actual contract sum had
been paid to the contractors and this amount
($30,0000,000) is the over invoiced difference.  We,
public servants are not allowed to own foreign bank
account while in office, hence this money was moved
out through diplomatic courier using my official
position. This is the only way we make good money
while in offfice.
I will send you all relevants document of shipment and
give you overseas contact for confirmation
immediately you respond and confirm your interest.
Send me your private telephone, fax and cell phone
numbers to enable me give you details and also discuss
your percentage share for your assistance.
Keep this transaction an utmost secret to protect my
position in office.
Your urgent response will be appreciated. Yours
faithfully, TONY.ATCHIRI