Re: Linux Standard Base's home page

Haven't found any loss in functionality, but did find a bad link in the Runtime test FAQ.

Bad link from http://www.linuxbase.org/test/lsb-runtime-test-faq.html. Under the Pax question, the ftp:/ftp.suse.com/pub/people/kukuk/pax/ link needs another "/", i.e., ftp://ftp. The current link takes you to http://linuxbase.org/ftp.suse.com/pub/people/kukuk/pax/ which isn't correct.

Candee

George Kraft IV <gk4@austin.ibm.com>
Sent by: gk4@austin.ibm.com
04/22/2002 03:17 PM EST