Re: [lsb-futures] SNMP

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Wichmann, Mats D wrote:

> Quick question...
> Has the question of SNMP support been discussed?
> I've been asked to look into a "coordinated
> SNMP heirarchy" and see if LSB is an appropriate
> vehicle to accomplish that.

What do you mean by "coordinated SNMP heirarchy"?

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
5807 North Andrews Way                           129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.660.2500                              voice: 803.951.3630
http://www.metrolink.com/                        XFree86 Core Team