Re: LSB and GNU (was Re: LSB1.1: /proc/cpuinfo)

Alan Cox wrote:
> > I humbly urge members and readers to reconsider this course of action.
> > As it stands, LSB is currently not a standards document but really a
> > common-practices document.
>
> Guess what, thats what the whole bloody idea is. But if you'd actually
> bothered to read before writing you'd have known that.

A common practices document that is going to need continual updating as
people start using more and more non-GNU command utilities.  Which is
why the crud should be removed now.

	Jeff

--
Jeff Garzik      | Only so many songs can be sung
Building 1024    | with two lips, two lungs, and one tongue.