Re: Specification v 0.8

While I have great sympathy for the GNU cause, and am a fan of
RMS's, the fact is that the LSB is devising a specification
that could be implemented totally without GNU or Linux source
code.  That, along with the fact that a lot of people don't like
the term GNU/Linux being foisted on them, make me hesitate to
chime in and say "Sure, let's call this the GLSB".

Let's focus on the technical issues here, not the marketing issues...
- Dan