Re: Does the Linux Standard Base imply Linux?

> Does the LSB require Linux? Why or why not? If it requires it, what is
> your definition of Linux? Uses an unpatched Linux kernel? Uses a
kernel
> that is predominately a released kernel?

This seems like the appropriate moment to mention Common Ground.

What is Common Ground?

Well, due to CG's nature, and the nature of this mention, I can only
provide further info about CG if someone thinks it might be relevant to
the OPs questions, or otherwise has their curiosity piqued, and
therefore asks that I elaborate.

(I realize this is obscure, that it probably won't elicit a (solicitive)
response, and that it may irritate some -- hopefully not too many, and
hopefully they will accept the need for this obscure approach once its
logic is revealed. However, I have what I judge good and sufficient
reason to be this obscure.)

--me