Re: Included Interface without documentation

Hello Mr. Quilan,

>1. All Linux systems use the manual pages maintained by
>   Andries.Brouwer <Andries.Brouwer@cwi.nl>.  You want the upstream
>   man page source from:
>
>   ftp://ftp.win.tue.nl/pub/linux-local/manpages/
>
>   I would recommend using the latest version from Andries rather than
>   wasting time on two different Linux distributions.

Thankyou for your suggestion.  I think we will be able to produce
documentation faster by looking direct at the upstream version now.
 I looked at the above URL and have the following questions:

 What directory should I download the above man page source ?
And what tool(s) can I use to extract the "real" text out of these pages
without all the formats?

Thanks,
Andy

Andrew H. Pham