Re: Versions of chfn

--=_alternative 0064080986256A09_=

>Should we also be standardising this field and what optional portions
>are permitted?

Perhaps we should just specify the command arguments that correctly change
the GECOS field, but not explicity say anything about the file format
itself; therefore, "-o" would not be valid.

George (gk4)

--=_alternative 0064080986256A09_=

what optional portions<br>
&gt;are permitted?</tt></font>
command arguments that correctly change the GECOS field, but not explicity
say anything about the file format itself; therefore, &quot;-o&quot; would
not be valid.<br>
George (gk4)</font>
--=_alternative 0064080986256A09_=--