Re: building appcheck requires C99

You can also conditionalize the check - but that would require more
infrastructure in your code generator.  Use #ifdef _ISOC99_SOURCE
around it.  We should probaby add language similar to the current
draft of SuS v3:

  Some of the functionality described on this reference page extends
  the ISO C standard.  Applications shall define the appropriate
  feature test macro to enable the visibility of these symbols in this
  header.

Cheers,

Matt