Obsolete interfaces??

While cross checking some stuff for the 1.1 spec, I noticed that several of
the interfaces we specified in 1.0 no longer seem to be used on my system,
which is very current. The following list don't seem to be used any more.

__secure_getenv()
__bzero()
__IO_2_1_std{err|in|out}()
__mbrlen()
__memcpy()
__strtof_internal()
__wcsto*_internal()

Most of these were added becasue at the time, programs were using them. Is it
possible that the snapshot was taken during a transitional period and these
were required then, but are no longer required (w/ glibc 2.2)?

Could we drop these since they are mostly "mangles" anyway?

                                Stuart

anderson@metrolink.com                         anderson@freestandards.org
Metro Link, Inc.                               Free Standards Group
                                               Linux Standards Base