From: gk4@austin.ibm.com [mailto:gk4@austin.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 7:58 AM
To: lsb-discuss@lists.linuxbase.org; lsb-confcall@lists.sourceforge.net;
lsb-spec@lists.linuxbase.org; lsb-taskforce1@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: LSB workgroup meeting on January 29th in New York city?

We had attempted to plan an LSB workgroup meeting for this week in Ft
Lauderdale, FL; however, there was not enough interest or ability to travel.

We would like to have an LSB workgroup meeting on Jan. 29th, 2002 before LWE
in
New York city.   I would like us to discuss / work on:

1) LSB Conformance/Certification/Compliance
2) LSB Test Suites
3) LSB gLSB and psLSBs
4) LSB Build Environment
5) LSB Sample Implementation
6) LSB Packaging
7) LSB 2002/2003 direction

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

Please repond just to lsb-discuss@lists.linuxbase.org  I would like to know:

a) yes, I can attend
b) no, I cannot attend
c) no, I cannot attend because... (travel restrictions, location,
   the agenda is lame...)

Thanks,

George (gk4)