Which tests should PASS distributive to be LSB compatible

Hi! We are trying to make our Linux distributive LSB(v1) compatible.
What kind of tests from LSB testsuite should be passed?
I think that test-packages:
	lsb-libchk
	lsb-pcts
	lsb-os
	lsb-fhs
	lsb-usergroups
Am I right?
And I found that some tests like:
(ANSI.hdr,ANSI.os,POSIX.os,LSB.os could not be fully passed
due to GLIBC and kernel,according to test-results,placed on
www.linuxbase.org.
I am using (GLIBC 2.3) kernel-headers(2.4.12)
If some tests are failed,is it mean that OS is not LSB compatible?

Cheers,YP

Mr. Yaroslav Popovitch yp@bestlinux.net - tel. +372 6419975
SOT Finnish Software Engineering Ltd.   - fax  +372 6419975
Kreutzwaldi 7-4, 10124  TALLINN         - http://www.sot.com/
ESTONIA                                 - http://bestlinux.net/