LinuxWorld New York Standards Track

At LinuxWorld New York we now have a Standards Track in the speaker
sessions.

Now we need speaker proposals.

Please go to http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/callforspeakers-f.html and
click on the Speaker Proposal Form link on the bottom. Also send me
the information so that I can be sure that IDG includes your talk. The
deadline is today, but IDG is giving us a bit of leeway in submitting
our papers. The sooner the better.

LinuxWorld New York is the first or second largest Linux show in the
world...

The session will be approximately 60-minutes followed by 15-minutes of
interactive question and answer time with the audience.

  Name:

  Email:

  Title
  (Include Free Standards Group/LSB/Li18nux title):

  Company:

  Address:

  Country:

  Phone:

  Bio (50-100 words):

  Free Standards Group or LSB or Li18nux info (50-100 words):

  (If you are doing a panel give panelists info
   including company and personal bio)

  Title:

  Description of what your session will be about (limit 25-50 words):

  What attendees will learn (limit 25-50 words):

Scott
--
Scott McNeil
Free Standards Group