Re: LSB.fhs failure digest for Debian Sample Implementation

On Aug 21,  5:59pm in "Re: LSB.fhs failure ", Anthony Towns wrote:
> But it'd be nice to see some demonstration that the LSB spec is actually
> useful for what it's meant to be for, rather than just having to take
> it on faith.

Agreed there will need to be multiple conforming applications
and distributions before success for the LSB can be proclaimed.
There also needs to be at least one processor specific LSB
specification completed before the spec side is complete.
This will take some time... we are not there yet.
regards
Andrew