FHS questions

Hi LSBers,

For lack of a better place I'm sending these FHS questions here.

The FHS says, "... please do not send mail to the mailing list without first
contacting the FHS editor or a listed contributor." (note: I did *not* cc this
message to that list) If that's the case is there somewhere I can ask
questions and discuss things with the maintainers?

I'd like to be able to check it before I ask questions.

- The current LSB doesn't contain the FHS(I know there's an open task on
this). I searched and found,

http://www.pathname.com/fhs/

Is this the canonical location? If so can it be added as an interim solution
until the whole thing can be incorporated?

- The FHS devel site http://netfilter.filewatcher.org/fhs/ appears to be down.
Is this  known and is anyone fixing it(or has it moved)?

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart        Linux Development Lab
taggart@fc.hp.com   HP Linux Systems Operation