Re: appchk results: MimerSQL

On May 8, 11:49pm in "Re: appchk results: ", Dan Kegel wrote:

> > > Right now, the plan is to only include them if SUS does. Enough
> > > data could cause this to change...
> >
> > They are included in the Austin draft (dated December 14, 2000).
>
> For anyone who doesn't know where to find out about Austin,
> check  http://www.opengroup.org/austin/
> You have to join their mailing list to view the documents, I think...
>-- End of excerpt from Dan Kegel

The getpwuid_r() and localtime_r() functions are from the POSIX threads
extension (1003.1c), and are also included in Version 2 of the Single
UNIX Specification. If you are referencing the Austin Group specifications
you should move up to the April 2001 Sanity review draft.
You do need to join the mailing list to access the drafts
regards
Andrew