Re: Specification v 0.8

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Alan Cox wrote:

> Fundamentally its a specification about a set of behaviours. Not who wrote
> which bits of the existing implementation. Its arguable that the 'Linux'
> bit is in part inappropriate

I'm open to suggestions for a word that starts with the letter 'L', and
means ubiquitous. So far, all I've come up with is "Level-playing-field" 8-).

                                Stuart

Stuart R. Anderson                               anderson@metrolink.com

Metro Link Incorporated                          South Carolina Office
5807 North Andrews Way                           129 Secret Cove Drive
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33309                   Lexington, SC 29072
voice: 954.660.2500                              voice: 803.951.3630
http://www.metrolink.com/                        XFree86 Core Team
Creative Applications Lab Chair - SIGGRAPH 2001