Included Interfaces without Documentation Update

Hello,

Kevin and I had  looked over the remaining 265 interfaces and found the
following:

A) 25 interfaces are only found in 4.4BSD-lite:

adjtime
cfsetspeed
dladdr
endfsent
endnetgrent
endrpcent
endttyent
errx
getfsent
gethostbyname2
gethostent
getloadavg
getnetgrent
getrpcbyname
getrpcbynumber
ilogbf
optopt
setfsent
setnetgrent
setrpcent
setttyent
strtoq
strtouq
warn
warnx

B) 114 interfaces are not found in SUSv2, nor in GNU manpages, and not in
4.4BSD-lite:

_IO_2_1_stderr_
_IO_2_1_stdin_
_IO_2_1_stdout_
_IO_feof
_IO_getc
_IO_putc
_IO_puts
_XtCopyFromArg
_XtInherit
_XtInheritTranslations
_XtIsSubclassOf
__assert_fail
__ctype_b
__ctype_tolower
__ctype_toupper
__dcgettext
__divdi3
__environ
__errno_location
__getpgid
__libc_start_main
__lxstat
__mempcpy
__rawmemchr
__stpcpy
__strtod_internal
__strtol_internal
__xmknod
_environ
_environ
_nl_msg_cat_cntr
_obstack_begin
_sys_errlist
_sys_siglist
aio_init
asprintf
bindtextdomain
dprintf
endaliasent
endspent
endutxent
ether_aton
ether_hostton
ether_line
ether_ntoa
ether_ntoa_r
ether_ntohost
fgetspent
fokkpty
getaliasbyname
getaliasent
getgrgid_r
getgrnam_r
getpwnam_r
getpwuid_r
getrlimit64
getspent
getspnam
gettext
getttyent
ilogbl
lldiv
loc2
login_tty
mkstemp64
newscr
nftw64
openpty
opterr
optind
posix_memalign
pwrite64
re_compile_fastmap
re_compile_pattern
re_match
re_match_2
re_max_failures
re_search
re_search_2
re_set_registers
re_set_syntax
re_syntax_options
rexecoptions
sem_timedwait
setaliasent
setspent
sigandset
sigisemptyset
sigorset
strcasestr
strerror_r
strndup
strtof
strtoimax
strtoll
strtoull
strtoumax
strverscmp
textdomain
vasprintf
vdprintf
verrx
vfwscanf
vswscanf
vwscanf
wcstof
wcstoimax
wcstold
wcstoll
wcstoq
wcstoull
wcstoumax
wcstouq
zlibVersion

C) 20 interfaces belong to libncurses:
  assume_default_colors
  curses_version
  define_key
  getmouse
 has_key
 keybound
 keyok
 mcprint
 mouse_trafo
 mouseinterval
 mousemask
 resizeterm
 slk_attr
 ttytpe
 ungetmouse
 use_default_colors
 use_extended_name
 wenclose
 wmouse_trafo
 wresize

We need suggestions as to what to do with above interfaces.  We can discuss
these issues (if time'll permit ) at tomorrow telephone conference.
Kevin and I will have the latest list of all the interfaces which we had
done then.

Andrew H. Pham
andpha@us.ibm.com
IBM Linux Technology Center