Versions of stty

BTW, there is another difference between Debian Potato and RedHat 6.2:

Debian:
       stty [-F device] [--file=device] [SETTING]...
       stty [-F device] [--file=device] [-a|--all]
       stty [-F device] [--file=device] [-g|--save]

RedHat:
       stty [setting...]
       stty {-a,--all,-g,--help,--save,--version}

Apart from different settings (which I have not checked), Debian has
the very useful option "[-F device] [--file=device]" which allows you
to do stty to a file or device which would block on an ordinary open,
i.e. on a "stty < device". The -F makes stty do an O_NONBLOCK open on
the specified file.

What is the situation for other dists?

Regards,
/Karl

Karl Hammar                    Aspö Data           karl@kalle.csb.ki.se
Lilla Aspö 2340             +46  173 140 57                    Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar         +46  10 270 26 67                  Computers
Sweden                                                       Consulting