Re: LSB & FHS 2.2

Hi,

On 23 Feb 2001, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> Ralf Flaxa <rf@caldera.de> writes:
>
> > On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 05:58:20PM +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > [ Nasty and inappropriate words against Daniel removed ]
> >
> > I think this tone is absolutely inacceptible and unprofessional,
> > especially on a public list and especially against Daniel.
> >
> > I think you should apologize...
>
> Dan, I apologize about the tone of my message, I was frustrated and
> got way too far in my reply.

It indeed was very inappropriate and I too want to apologize for Andreas'
rant.

It is just that we are eagerly waiting on something Thorsten and me can
work on during our flight to Florida tomorrow. Sorry again - Dan, we owe
you a beer or something equivalent :)

See you next week,

	LenZ
 Lenz Grimmer                                           SuSE GmbH
 mailto:grimmer@suse.de                       Schanzaeckerstr. 10
 http://www.suse.de/~grimmer/            90443 Nuernberg, Germany
           You tell 'em Teacher, you've got the class.