Re: LSB & FHS 2.2

On 23 Feb 2001, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> Ralf Flaxa <rf@caldera.de> writes:
> > On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 05:58:20PM +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> > [ Nasty and inappropriate words against Daniel removed ]
> >
> > I think this tone is absolutely inacceptible and unprofessional,
> > especially on a public list and especially against Daniel.
> >
> > I think you should apologize...
> Dan, I apologize about the tone of my message, I was frustrated and
> got way too far in my reply.

It indeed was very inappropriate and I too want to apologize for Andreas'

It is just that we are eagerly waiting on something Thorsten and me can
work on during our flight to Florida tomorrow. Sorry again - Dan, we owe
you a beer or something equivalent :)

See you next week,

 Lenz Grimmer                                           SuSE GmbH
 mailto:grimmer@suse.de                       Schanzaeckerstr. 10
 http://www.suse.de/~grimmer/            90443 Nuernberg, Germany
           You tell 'em Teacher, you've got the class.