Re: Packaging stuff

I admit since I have not been following this on every letter this may have
been mentioned.  Why is the lsb concerned with packages?  Anything that
the lsb comes out with needs to be package independent.  There are at
least 3 package formats out there now and they all have there loyal
followers.  LSB should not even look at the package systems.  anything
done acording to standards should be done differently.

But like I stated above, I may be all wet here.

Brian Schramm
brian@schramms.yi.org
www.linuxexpert.org