Re: Submitted for your approval: White paper draft

Thanks for the tips - I'll make some of your changes to the paper.

* Evan Leibovitch (evan@starnix.com) [000405 08:19]:

> > In addition, LSB will help coordinate efforts to recruit software
> > vendors to port and write products for Linux.
>
> Pardon? Since when is LSB taking a co-ordinating an ISV advocacy role? > I don't recall that being determnined, ever. It certainly wasn't part > of the original endorsement by LI.

I copied that word for word from the mission statement on the LSB web page.  If that's not part of our mission we should obviously take it off the web. ;)

-Nick

Nicholas Petreley                   LinuxWorld - InfoWorld
nicholas@petreley.com - http://www.petreley.com - Eph 6:12
.