Re: Wake Up and Smell the Coffee It's Not 1970!

I personally believe that layering the LSB is a **good thing**, however (there is
always a however)  the trap is that if you create to many layers, the possible
combinations of layers means that you don't have a standard at all, and your back
to square one.  Layering can work if it is kept to two or three layers at most.

Phil