Idea about LSB layering

While the argument is going on here is a simple idea on the layering of
the LSB.

LSB CORE
 +- LSB SHELL
 |   +- LSB NCURSES
 +- LSX X11
     +- LSB GTK+
     +- LSB KDE
... and so on ....

The placement of the modules is just a sample but this would make a good
concept IM(NSH)O to structure the lot.

In escense I think most of the arguments would result in a modular similar
to this one. But presenting it this way may clear up some of the smoke
that is now present on the battlefield.

Using the name CORE instead of BASE makes things more clearer because I am
under the impression that people tend to use the term BASE differently.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Use of any of my email addresses for unsollicited (commercial)
    email is a clear intrusion of my privacy and illegal!