Searching... (again)

Well, looks like I spoke too early.  Turns out the problem with searching
the lsb-* lists weren't in fact a problem with the search engine (as the
maintainer first thought), but were in fact a scripting error.

The lists are now searchable.  Enjoy.

Jeffrey.

| Jeffrey Watts                     |
| Systems Programmer         | "You only have power over people as     |
| Network Systems Management |  long as you don't take everything away |
| Sprint Communications      |  from them.  But when you've robbed a   |
o----------------------------|  man of everything he's no longer in    |
                             |  your power -- he's free again."        |
                             |  -- Alexander Solzhenitsyn              |