Re: FAQ location (was Re: Packaging and installation)

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Christopher Yeoh wrote:

> There is a short FAQ available at
> http://www.linuxbase.org/spec/faq.html which does cover these
> packaging format issues. It would is a useful read for those new
> people coming into the discussion.

Thanks Chris.  Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find a link to it.  I would
think it would be a link at <http://www.linuxbase.org/spec>.  Is there a
link I've missed?  Or do we need to get one added?

Thanks,
Jeffrey.

| Jeffrey Watts                     |
| Systems Programmer         | "I wonder if other dogs think poodles   |
| Network Systems Management |  are members of a weird religious       |
| Sprint Communications      |  cult."                                 |