LSB and Li18nux jointly incorporate as Free Standards Group

(just in case you didn't see the press release yet)

I'm pleased to announce that LSB and Li18nux have jointly incorporated
as the Free Standards Group, a non-profit corporation.

For now, our mission, charter, organizational structure, process,
membership, and other details will remain pretty much the same, although
now we won't be operating in a legal vacuum and we will be able to put
more resources on the LSB.  I expect we'll be working somewhat closer
with the Li18nux folks now (Stuart and I have been following their
progress), but the LSB and Li18nux specifications won't be merging
anytime soon.

The press release is located at:

  http://www.freestandards.org/news/2000/20000508.shtml

Dan